Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mama & Bolet in Macau & Hong Kong

Mija and I had treated my siblings, Popop and Ogie to the breathtaking Hong Kong in the past. This week was Mama and Bolet's turn to see it and the prospering and emerging sin-city of Asia, Macau. I'm letting their pictures say how much they enjoyed their short vacation:


Hotel we stayed at:
Macau - The Venetian
Hong Kong - Langham Hotel

Places we visited:
Macau:
The Venetian
St Paul Ruins
Galaxy
Ice World

Hong Kong:
Disneyland
Victoria Peak
Harbour Bay
Avenue of Stars
Tsim Sha Tsui
Mongkok

MACAU

Mama's 1st International Tour

Same with Bolet

Hope I could bring my entire family for a vacation abroad

Mama has about a thousand pictures in Macau & Hong Kong

No, that's not Kim Bum of the Korean TV series Boys Over Flowers

One of the best hotels we've ever stayed at, The Venetian in Macau
Freezing cold inside like the weather in Versailles when we visited it early this year

With Mija's cute nephew Biboy and Niece Marywill


Hong Kong


At the Harbour Bay near the Ferry Station at Tsim Sha Tsui

Excited for the picture taking, not much for the rides

I can relate. This is how happy I was when I first set foot in HK Disneyland

Someday, somehow, my entire family and Mija's entire family will have our  group picture taken in this site

At Tsim Sha Tsui, where all the biggest and most expensive brands can be found

Bolet amazed with the tallest building in HK

Double deck bus ride to The Peak

Many 1st's for Bolet and Mama, like this tram ride at the Peak

The magnificent view of HK at Sky Terrace

Truly one of the best sites in HK

Bolet & I

The look-a-likes, according to mama herself which I strongly oppose

No comments:

Post a Comment