Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hong Kong & Macau

I lost track how many times Mija and I have been to Hong Kong and Macau, but just the same, every time we go there it feels like it's our first time. The two main reasons why we always go there - non-stop shopping for Mija and endless sightseeing for me.

Here are our 2011 Summer Vacation in Hong Kong pictures:

Oppps, Switie, you're covering me! 
No, this is not a pre-nup shot

Let's visit the original in Venice, Italy

One of the finest hotels

Nice idea, Switie

Let's go inside

Grrrr! We couldn't stand the cold

I've been to 2 Eiffel Towers, while 3 for Mija including the one in Vegas

That statue was not there during our last visit

At last, a nice shot at the harbour

Our favorite spot in Hong Kong

This was what I wrote in the letter I hung here:
"Mahal na mahal kita. Ipagsisigawan ko ito saan mang sulok ng mundo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment