Friday, April 1, 2011

Bolet's Graduation

I wore the same toga 9 years ago. Now, it's my brother's turn. 

Animo San Beda! 

My brother, Bolet, graduated as a dean's lister with the course BS Psychology on April 1, 2011 in San Beda College grounds in Mendiola, Manila.

The guest speaker was the business magnate, Manuel V. Pangilinan, a fellow Bedan.

The ceremony started at 3 P.M. and ended at 8 P.M.


The Graduate with our only sister Ogie and me

 2011 San Beda College graduates


Marching in


Trivia: The San Beda RED Toga began in 2002 - the year I graduated

Bolet with his classmates

The Speaker: Mr. Manuel V. Pangilinan

The speaker & his speech

The 2011 Red Lion graduates

You earned that. 4 years of sweat and tears.

Our family minus Chinkoy, Jane and Zalo. With us here is our cousin Owen

Our proud parents

No comments:

Post a Comment