Tuesday, April 5, 2011

2nd Year a Lawyer

I did not have the chance to celebrate fully my becoming an attorney when I passed the bar exams last April 3, 2009 because a few days later, I learned I had a seminoma (a kind of germ cell tumor). So from 2009 until 2010, I did nothing but fight the illness. Now that the battle is finished, I promised myself to celebrate every April 3 of the year to make up for not having done it enough in 2009.

Last April 3, 2011 was my 2nd year of being a lawyer. My family had a simple lunch by-the-beach at Mija’s resthouse in Salomague, Cabugao, Ilocos Sur to celebrate the event. Unfortunately, Mija was not there because she had work to do in Manila.

After having our lunch, we all plunged into the pool and got our first taste of sweet summer. Now, I can say confidently, I definitely have my life back.

Oniel, Popop & Owen underwater shot
Princess, me, Zalo, & Ogie chatting


Princess & Zalo

I just can't get enough of my cute
nephew Zalo boy
This one can pass as a cover photo
for a lifestyle magazine











our security guard for the day, Tyson 
the mendicant, Dobby



This is life
Good food, fantastic place,


2nd year as a lawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment