Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Eat Bulaga: Juan for All, All for Juan

It's my daily routine to watch Eat Bulaga in our house. Just this noon (March 29, 2011) when i switched on the TV just in time for their segment Juan for All, All for Juan, I read from the TV screen that Jose, Wally and Paolo were in West Kamias. My eyes popped of what I saw because we are from West Kamias. I immediately called my siblings, Popop, Jr, and Ogie who were all in their rooms and told them about it. We went out to check on it and we learned from our neighbor that the Sugod-Bahay Gang were just one block away from our house. So we went there to watch.

The set was pretty much overcrowded with equally excited spectators banging at each other like mad  buffalos, just to have a glimpse of Jose, Wally and Paolo. We stood at one corner waiting for them to pass by, but next thing we knew we were running and chasing the Eat Bulaga Van with the rest of the crowd. I took pictures of the three and stopped when I realized I had taken enough. After that we all returned to our house with all the pictures I took and watched from our TV the rest of the segment.  Here are the pictures i took using my iPhone:












No comments:

Post a Comment