Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mija's HP Peeps in Ilocos

I had toured several groups in Ilocos since my college days, starting from my Bedan blockmates until recently, Mija's HP officemates. Touring people in Ilocos is my passion. Aside from the heartfelt "thank you's" I receive when time to say farewell comes, what I love about touring people is the happiness I feel inside every time I see someone from Manila or elsewhere amazed on how beautiful my home province is.  

This last group was the biggest and perhaps the craziest among the groups I had toured in Ilocos. I did not get the chance to talk to them that much for they appeared to me like as if they were from a different world. I'm not even sure if they knew I was with them the whole time, except perhaps during picture-takings since I was their "official" photographer.

Anyway, here are the pictures of them that I took.


@ Juan Luna Shrine in Badoc, Ilocos Norte

Juan Luna Statue

House of Juan Luna

Currimao Coral Rock Formation

Paoay Church

@ Paoay Church

@ Baluarte in Vigan City

Baluarte

Bantay Bell Tower

Crisologo Street

Patapat Bridge

Blue Lagoon

Bantay Abot Cave



Bangui Windmills

@ Kapurpurawan

No comments:

Post a Comment