Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Paris, Day 2

Our 2nd day in Paris was action-packed. Though we were a bit jet-lagged (caused by the 7 hour time difference), our bodies were full of excitement and enthusiasm as we started to explore what is for me the most beautiful place on earth. We took the bus tour and stopped by these famous landmarks:
1. Arc de Triomphe
2. Eiffel Tower
3. Louvre Museum
4. Notre Dame de Paris 
5. Avenue de Champs-Elysees
6. Placa de la Concorde Obelisk de Luxor
7. La Grande Roue




Mija was all wrapped up as the temperature for the day reached 0°C (freezing point)!

I felt like a star sporting my first ever winter clothes by Zara. I did not know how to deal with this long scarf so i let it flow as it is. 

Oh my! This one is my favorite. It was huge and grand and it is just meters away from our hotel.

Yes, we are LOVERS-IN-PARIS! 

Memento of love and our lifetime souvenir

No wonder why Eiffel Tower is acknowledged as one of the best structures in the world. Magnificently crafted by the architects and engineers whose names were immortalized in the bottom part of the tower.

La Grand Roue and Obelisk at Placa de la Concorde. You wouldn't believe I took this shot inside of a tour bus as we passed by the place.

Mija enjoying her saunter at the famous Avenue des Champs-Elysees

The Louvre. We were not able to catch up to the place before its closing time this day so we just took pictures in front of it.
Norte Dame de Paris

2 comments:

  1. I really dream of to be in this place someday. Actually it's already in my travel bucket list. Paris is so lovely and beautiful. the arcs, obelisk and louvre is just so amazing, i also felt like langdon roaming around in Paris in the Da Vinci Code. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris is really a must-see place. For me, it's the most beautiful place on earth aside from being the most romantic place. =)

    ReplyDelete